Movie Quote of the Week: Paris is Burning (1990)
"When someone has rejection from their mother and father, their family, they - when they get out in the world - they search. They search for someone to fill that void."
i cant even make it past the table of contents im laughing too hard
WHAT IS THIS BOOK!?!
It’s called “Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes: A No-Bullshit Guide to World Mythology”
By Cory O’Brien, and it looks highly entertaining. :D
Gilgamesh: THE ULTIMATE BROMANCE
Give it here, now.
Sweet Fluffy Gods why is there not an audiobook version?
I need to find this book.
The first time Iv’e wanted to read something since Metro 2033.
guys…look what we did :D
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
Q:your fav childhood memory?